Design Boilers and Industrial Equipments
Our company is the main supplier and also subcontractor in all project phases.
- Project studies
- Basic and detail design
- As-built documentation
- Analyses and calculations
- Manufacturing and welding control
- Customized spare parts documentation
Structures are designed in compliance with the following standards and codes:
- EN 12952, EN 13480, EN 13445
- AD 2000
- ASME B31.1, B31.3, ASME Sec.I, ASME Sec.VIII Div.1
- DGRL 97/23/EG, new DGRL 2014/68/EU
- GB Standard 150, GB 9222
- AS 1210, AS 1228
- BS British Standard
- French Standard – Codeti-Code
Design of new equipment and optimization of existing equipment:
- Performance and efficiency optimization of existing facilities
- Modification of boiler hoppers
- Cleaning process optimization
- Customized spare parts modifications
Process technology calculation and analysis:
- Thermal analysis
- Water circulation analysis (force circulation, natural water circulation)
- Pressure loss analysis
- Intelligent P&I in PDMS
- Generation of pipelines list, fittings list, flanges list etc.
- Consistency of projects in PDMS for the elimination of potential errors and risks.
For designing and developing effective and efficient equipment, we use advanced and complex CFD and FEM software.
- Strength analysis of boiler parts, tanks and fittings (PROBAD, VVD)
- Final documentation of pressure parts for authorization by the Notified Body
- Static calculation of piping system (ROHR2 and CAESAR II)
- Piping supports system concept
- Finite Element Method calculation (FEM-ANSYS/FEMAP, Nozzle/PRO)
- Flow simulation for new and existing equipment (ANSYS)
We use modern technology processes according to the latest state of the art technology.
- Detail design drawings, bill of material for parts of boilers, strength analysis of pressure parts
- Workshop and assembly drawings
For better project complexity, our designers use 3D software for clash checking to enable clash-free production.
- 3D design in Autodesk Inventor
- Complex visualization of steel construction objects including pipeline systems and possibility of assembly
We use 3D visualization in facility modelling.
Documentation is created in Aveva PDMS, Autodesk Plant3D and Inventor:
- Detail drawings and bills of materials for piping and piping supports
- Checking of pipelines systems with using stress analysis in ROHR2, CEASAR II
- Inspection and survey on site
- 3D laser scanning and design according to actual survey data
- Pipe classes, equipment and catalogues preparation in PDMS